Who can be listed?
The resource database includes individuals, businesses, agencies, services, and organizations that relate to social, educational or health and human services, and meet the following key criteria:
• provide free, low cost, or sliding-fee scale services
• offer services to the entire community (not just their own members)
Who is not listed?
Numerous providers offer valuable resources to the community, but are not included in the 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine database, such as nursing homes, home health care organizations, child care providers, and psychosocial rehabilitation (PSR)/community-based rehabilitation (CBRS) providers. Listings of such organizations are available through a licensing/certification agency. To avoid duplication of efforts, 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine’s policy refers callers to that agency.
Ready to be listed?
1. YOUR FIRST STEP: confirm that you are not already listed in the resource database.
Updates are not reflected on the web site immediately. New listings should appear within (10) business days. If you have any questions about your site information or updating your resource, please call us by dialing 2-1-1 or 1-800-926-2588.
2. If you are not in our database but you want to be, review our Inclusion / Exclusion Policy and confirm that your program meets our scope of services criteria.
The final determination as to inclusion/exclusion shall be at the sole discretion of the Idaho CareLine and the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, with or without cause.
3. If your program qualifies, complete the Resource Information Form below, and submit it to 2-1-1 via mail, fax or e-mail.