The 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine, a free statewide community Information and Referral service, is a program of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. 2-1-1 services are available almost everywhere in the United States. Simply dial 2-1-1 and you can be connected to an information and referral specialist for health and human services available in your community.
In Idaho, 2-1-1 is the central contact point for health campaigns and supports Idaho Department of Health and Welfare agencies so the people of Idaho can easily be connected to resources and information offered in the State of Idaho.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. MST
Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-926-2588Fax: 208-334-5531
Fax for daycare licensing applications:
211 Idaho CareLine
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0026
- The 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine is a free, statewide comprehensive referral service that provides contact information for community resources to health and human services.
- The 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine has contact information for over 3,400 different programs and organizations throughout Idaho.
- The Idaho CareLine has been in operation since 1991. The Idaho CareLine incorporated the 2-1-1 number in 2002.
- Idaho was the 4th state in the nation to implement the 2-1-1 service statewide.
- The 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine is a program of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.
- Internal Use Only (1)
- Internal Use Only (2)